It's saturday morning. You wake up to the sound of loud music playing - maybe R&B or gospel. Is that the smell of pine-sol? Yeah, you know what time it is.
Inspired by early saturday morning cleaning rituals, this candle is scented with lavender & lemongrass and scotch pine.
- Trim your wick to about 1/4 of an inch before each burn. This allows for a clean, smoke-free burn. Use scissors, nail cutters, or wick trimmers.
- Burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time. This prevents "tunneling" and ensures an even burn.
- Discard/reuse when less than 1/2 an inch of wax remains.
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Keep away from drafts, and out of reach of pets, children and wild or elaborate draperies.